The following TAH events are open to all MCPS teachers
March 3: New Media, Primary Sources, and the History Classroom: A TAH Open House (3:30-6:00 p.m.)
- “Conflict and Consensus” will host a digital poster session in March to highlight historical thinking and primary sources in the classroom, with an emphasis on creative use of technology and new media resources to teach historical thinking. Your fellow MCPS teachers will host digital poster stations to present their work, lessons learned, and to exchange ideas. The setup will allow attendees to move around between presenter stations to hear about their work, ask questions, and share thoughts.
- High school content will be featured from 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. and Middle school content will be featured from 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- To help give us an idea of how many people to expect. Please R.S.V.P. at the following link: Click here to reserve a space online.
- The workshop will be in the Rockville High School Media Center
- Rockville High School
2100 Baltimore Road Rockville, MD 20851
- Contact Adam Turner at Adam_C_Turner@mcpsmd.org if you have any questions or would like more information.