1. How did you first get interested in the Hagia Sophia?
2. What do you first look at when you study a building?
3. How do you analyze a floor plan?
4. How do you introduce a building to students?
5. How do you teach students to analyze a building?
6. How does the history of this building shape your analysis?
7. What other sources do you use?
Meet the Scholar
Get Flash Plugin
Grateful Acknowledgement is made to the following institutions and individuals for permission to publish material from their collections:
finding world history | unpacking evidence | analyzing documents | teaching sources | aboutA project of the Center for History and New Media, George Mason University, with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Gladys Delmas Foundation © 2003-2005 center for history & new media