1. How did you first get interested in the Hagia Sophia?
2. What do you first look at when you study a building?
3. How do you analyze a floor plan?
4. How do you introduce a building to students?
5. How do you teach students to analyze a building?
6. How does the history of this building shape your analysis?
7. What other sources do you use?
Meet the Scholar
Get Flash Plugin
finding world history | unpacking evidence | analyzing documents | teaching sources | aboutA project of the Center for History and New Media, George Mason University, with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Gladys Delmas Foundation © 2003-2005 center for history & new media