Memoirs of Glikl
Memoirs of Schrader
1. Who are Glikl of Hameln and Catharina Schrader?
2. Why did these women write personal accounts?
3. How did the accounts reach us?
4. What can we learn from reading Glikl's writings?
5. What can we learn from reading Catharina Schrader's writings?
6. How do you place these writings in a larger historical context?
7. What can we learn from personal accounts?
8. What are some limitations of personal accounts?
Meet the Scholar
Get Flash Plugin
finding world history | unpacking evidence | analyzing documents | teaching sources | aboutA project of the Center for History and New Media, George Mason University, with support from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Gladys Delmas Foundation
© 2003-2005 center for history & new media